Friday, February 4, 2005

I got to visit Cosette last night. My dad thought it would be therapeutic for her. She was really happy to see me and we kissed a lot! We have a special bond and I love her a lot. Cosette treats me like the puppy she never had. Whenever I misbehave and get scolded, she runs to my side and kisses me.

A couple of photos from our visit:



Cosette went to the vet today and got her bandages and drain removed. She still has stitches until Valentine's Day, so we still can't play. She also has to wear one of those silly cone hat things if she's not being strictly supervised!

Little Guy and I have been pretty jealous of how much attention Cosette has been getting, so we've been acting out and being pretty wild. "Nutters" is the word mom kept calling us today. We're tired of getting locked in our crates or the back yard every time Cosette has to come out to go potty.

Acting crazy paid off and mom took us for a really long walk today to try to burn up some of the energy we had. I think it worked. I'm pretty tired now!

No comments:

Post a Comment