Saturday, November 5, 2005

Charity Walk and Halloween Fun

Last weekend my mom and I did another charity walk. It was the Nuts for Mutts' 1st Annual Walk for Paws. We had a great time and met lots of nice doggies and people. I even met a new pal, Sandy who looked like a long lost brother. Check out this photo of us:

Rusty and Sandy

We were both in a costume contest. I wore my hot dog costume and Sandy was "Hairy Potter," complete with glasses. Neither of us won, but we had fun and that is what matters!

On Halloween I got to go to a fun event with my mom and dad. I wore my hot dog costume again and they work ketchup and mustard costumes. People loved it and lots of them came up to pet me. Here's a photo of us with some other condiments we ran into:

Condiments

No comments:

Post a Comment