Sunday, September 12, 2004

It's Hot!

Man, it is so hot here! I keep hearing "end of summer" blah, blah, blah...but it's hotter than it has been all summer. It isn't even cooling down too much at night. I've been lying in front of a fan when I can. It's just too hot to run around as much as I like to.

In other news, I have to go see the vet tomorrow. I'm healthy, but I'm due for a shot which isn't fun. I really don't mind going so much though. I meet lots of nice people in the waiting room and sometimes I even get a treat. The worst thing is that awful metal table I have to stand on. Sometimes I complain and they get a towel for me!

***Update: Monday,11:30 am: Things went okay at the vet. That metal table really does bug me though! I got a few shots, had some blood drawn, and had a foxtail removed from my ear. Ugh! Now I think I'll settle in for a nice long nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment