Friday, September 3, 2004

The Ultimate Pup Quiz!

(Not limited to pups, you older dogs can take it too!)

1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Are you a mixed breed or a full breed? Mixed, Pomeranian/Chihuahua

3. Long tail, or short tail? Long

4. How many people do you live with? 2

5. Perky ears or floppy? Perky

6. What’s your favorite toy? Hard dinosaur chew toy

7. What’s your favorite treat? Charlee Bears

8. Do you like to play games? Yes, 'keep away' with my mom!

9. Where do you sleep? In bed with my mom, dad, and 2 other dogs!

10. What is your favorite time of day? Dinner time!

11. What is your least favorite time of day? When my mom and dad go out.

12. How old are you? 4 1/2 years old

13. Do you watch t.v.? Yes. I especially like watching Smallville with my dad.

14. Can you walk on a leash? Oh yeah!

15. Where is your favorite place to go with your people? Anywhere. I hate being left home alone.

16. Where is your least favorite place to go with your people? The vet isn't too fun, but I do meet nice people in the waiting room.

17. Do you bark a lot or a little? Very little. I'm learning from Little Guy though and sometimes bark at the squirrels in the back yard. Also, I occasionally bark if I'm sleeping and get startled.

18. Do you like to get a bath? Not really. I'm better than I used to be though. I don't scratch my mom anymore.

19. Do you have fleas? No, thanks to the medicine I get on my back once a month.

20. What do you want to do the most? Sit on a human's lap and get petted.

21. Why? I love people and I love being petted!

22. Do you like to chase smaller animals? Yes. There is a baby bird incident I'm not too proud of.

23. Do you like to chase bigger animals? Definitely!

24. How many dogs in your house? 3

25. How many different animals in your house? 2, if you count the humans.

26. Are you a happy fella? Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment